What is Amazon fire TV stick?
What you need before set up Amazon fire stick?
- Compatible TV: Fire TV stick devices are compatible with HDMI input port, with high definition and ultra-high definition TVs.
- Internet Connection: Amazon Fire TV stick doesn’t have own internet connection. So, You will need to connect your Amazon Fire Stick to a good quality and strong wireless internet connection.
- An Amazon Account: You need to enlist your Amazon Fire Stick in your Amazon prime account. If you purchase a Fire TV stick from your Amazon account, it will already be enlisted with that account.
How to set up Amazon fire TV stick?
- Attach the power adapter: Plug the USB control string on the micro-USB port of your fire stick and attach the opposite end of the control string to the power adapter.
- Connect your TV’s HDMI port: Plug the fire TV stick directly into the HDMI port behind your TV. Use an HDMI extension or adapter to make sure that your Fire TV Stick fits securely into your high-definition TV.
- Select the channels for your TV stick: Turn on your TV and select the HDMI input channel for the port you used to interface your Fire TV Stick. A stacking screen shows up with the Fire TV Stick logo.
- Add your remote: Pop the two AAA batteries into your remote. After add batteries, It should automatically pair up with your Amazon Fire Stick. If not, To send “Discovery mode” press and hold the Home button up to 10sec so that you can complete the pairing process.
- Connect to the Internet: Follow the instructions on the TV screen to connect your TV Stick to your wireless internet connection or Wi-Fi network. And select also language.
- Registered your device: You can follow the TV screen instructions to register or register your fire TV stick to your Amazon account.
What can you do with Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Watching Netflix, Amazon prime video, or another internet streaming service.
- Audio search from a TV
- Ask Alexa stuff
- Listen to music online
- Connecting to games or YouTube from a TV
- To share photos to a TV screen
- Mirror your phone’s screen
- digital signage with your TV Stick etc.
Using your Amazon Fire TV Stick
Withyou can watch a wide variety of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and even live sports. There are plenty of apps, both free and paid, on the Amazon Store that you can install on your Fire TV Stick. These include video-on-demand apps, live TV ads, audio apps, and more.
The streaming device also comes with apps for all the primary streaming services including Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and many more. The only problem is that all these services cost money and having multiple subscriptions can drain your pockets.
Fortunately, you can easily jailbreak Fire Stick and stream content free of charge. The process allows you to install Kodi which gives you access to a universe of content.
Using VPN (Virtual Private Network) is always considered as most secure and safe way to access. This can be done through various VPN software. Here are we listing some of them which we found easy to use and provide you with good security too.