If you’re wondering how to download Call of Duty Mobile, don’t worry, you’re not alone. The game has been announced but is seemingly hard to actually play, and there’s a couple of reasons for that which we’ll get into.
Call of Duty Mobile is a mash up of previous games in the series, featuring maps and characters from both the Modern Warfare and Black Ops series of games in the franchise, and there’s even Call of Duty Mobile battle royale contained within it too.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to download Call of Duty Mobile on Android and iPhone.
Right now, Call of Duty Mobile is only available for Android players in India. It’s currently in closed beta, and will gradually be rolled out to players in other countries. Read on for information on how to download Call of Duty Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Call of Duty: Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC)
” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Call of Duty: Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC)
icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Call of Duty: Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC)
and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Call of Duty: Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC)
That’s All for the guide on Call of Duty: Mobile For PC (Windows & MAC)
, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.