There are lots of methods and things you should follow. We are going to describe some of the ways there, which can be most useful to increase your AdSense revenue.
I’ve seen a lot of people asking things like:
- how to increase adsense revenue
- tricks to increase adsense revenue
- how to get more pageviews for adsense
- how to increase impressions in adsense
- how to increase CTR (Click Through Rate) and CPC (Cost Per Click)
- Why do I have low earnings in my Google AdSense?
- How much money can I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors
- How much does AdSense pay approximately for Indian websites
Here is 9 Tips To Boost Your AdSense Revenue
Every Internet Marketer in this world always thinks about this thing that “ How To Increase Google Adsense Revenue ”.
1# Choose High Paying Niche For Your Blog
Did you recognize that AdSense serves the ads consistent with the niche of your blog? Always confine mind that the very best paying niches ar the foremost searched niches and advertisers pay to Google
2# AdSense Auto Ad
You should implement Google AdSense auto ads. They automatically find the free space and set on there. They are responsive, and they don’t affect the user experience. That increases the Google AdSense revenue.
3# Update Site Regularly For Traffic Optimization
It’s extremely suggested to update your web site each day or a minimum of often. The a lot of content you have got, the a lot of guests you’ll get.
4# Work On Your Writing Content
Content is king, These are the common (doesn’t apply to every situation, but most) questions you need to answer in a story.
5# Keywords Research Is The Power Booster
Use the keyword suggestions to reinforce your web content and to make theme-based content. And also try to get your keywords into the anchor text of your incoming links as much as possible.
6# Revenue Optimization By Fixing Crawl Errors
AdSense shows the ads in step with the keywords of your website. For this purpose, Google Crawls your site which sometimes creates crawl errors due to “404 Page Not Found” issues, etc. So for proper optimization fix these crawl errors.
7# Speed up Your Site:
Your website speed should be increased as much as possible. Lots of bounce rates occur for delaying to load pages. People feel disturbed for slow speed page loading. That positively affects your Google AdSense income.
8# Avoid Bad Practices
There are some policies that AdSense wants all of its publishers to follow.
- Don’t click on your own ads.
- Don’t ask others to click on your Google AdSense ads.
- Don’t manually change AdSense code.
- Don’t place Google ads on sites that include prohibited content (e.g., adult sites).
- Don’t employ cloaking, hidden text or farm links.
9# Social Site Sharing:
You should link up your Website with various social media platforms. They have already lots of audiences, and you can quickly get more visitors from there. By the social sites, your website’s backlinks will be generated. That will help your SEO.
Now the ball is in your court!
If you’ve any more suggestions about boosting AdSense Revenue, then feel free to suggest them in the comments section below.